A tribal patterned area rug inspired by authentic African kuba cloth, Kenya from Ralph Lauren Rugs adds texture and history to modern interiors. Eco-friendly organic hemp and cotton fibers are the perfect complement to the designs of exotic cultures in this artfully hand-knotted rug. Deceptively soft, the yarns are brushed to achieve an artisan-crafted feel, and earth tone colors enhance the natural beauty of the fibers.
- Tribal pattern inspired by African safaris and authentic kuba cloth.
- Adds texture and history to modern interiors; a fresh look for traditional and transitional homes.
- Layer with companion pattern Rhodes to create an air of exotic travel.
- Eco-friendly, organic hemp and jute fibers are the perfect complement to the ethic designs of exotic cultures.
- Deceptively soft, the yarns in the hand-knotted rugs are brushed to achieve an artisan-crafted look and texture.
- Earth tone colors enhance the natural beauty of the fibers.
- Hand-knotted in India.